EDISON STI CLINIC IS OPEN!
As of September 9, 2023, Edison Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Clinic is by drop-in only. No scheduled appointments will be offered.
Testing only visit: Drop-in testing is available on Tuesday and Thursday, 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
- Testing-only visits are appropriate for individuals who are asymptomatic (no symptoms).
- Should you require additional evaluation or treatment for an STI, you will need to wait to be seen during Thursday clinic.
- Provider visit: Drop-in visits for
individuals who have STI symptoms, or for treatment of a
confirmed positive STI, are available on a first-come
first-served basis on Thursdays, 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm.
- If staff called and asked you to come in, we will do our best to accommodate you on the day you arrive for a drop-in visit.
- To increase the likelihood that you will be seen by a provider on Thursday, it is highly recommended that you arrive and check in to STI clinic as early as possible on Thursday afternoon.
- If you cannot be accommodated on Thursday, the team will schedule a provider visit for another available day.
- Please Note:
- For safety reasons, all patients are asked to come alone to their visit. If you need help at your visit, you can bring one caregiver.
Fees start at $25 for testing for HIV, gonorrhea, chlamydia and provider visit, if necessary. Service fees are due at the time of service. Payment types accepted are cash, checks, and credit cards (Visa and Mastercard only). Please see .
**If you have been a victim of sexual assault, please contact the Keller Center at (650) 573-2623.