Preparing For Your Clinic Visit
We're offering different kinds of clinic visits to help keep everyone safe.
Whether it’s in-person or over the phone, we’re working hard to provide you with the care you need, when you need it.
- For safety reasons, please come alone. If you need help at your visit, please only bring one person with you.
- We are maximizing social distancing in our waiting areas, so please do not come more than 10 minutes early for your appointment.
- Bring all your medications with you to your visit, including over-the-counter medicines and vitamins.
- Choose a quiet place for your visit, where you have a good phone connection.
- Your care team will contact you within 30 minutes before or after your appointment time.
- Our call may display on Caller ID as Blocked/Restricted/Private Number; please answer.
- Have all your medications, including over-the-counter medicines and vitamins, nearby so you can review them with your care team.
- If you are the guardian/caregiver, make sure the patient is also available at the visit time.
- We recommend you test your internet connection, video, and sound before the visit to minimize delays. If you will be using a mobile device, find a location with strong signal (WiFi is better than cell signal).
- Your care team will contact you within 30 minutes before or after your appointment time by sending you a link (either via email or text). Make sure you open that link in either Safari (for Apple/Mac) or Chrome (for Android/Windows). Other browsers will not work!
- You may be asked to allow the website to access your camera and microphone.
- You will be asked to enter your name, and then will be in the waiting area for your care team to join you into a video visit.
- Have all your medications, including over-the-counter medicines and vitamins, nearby so you can review them with your care team. If you have a glucometer or blood pressure cuff at home, please have them within reach as well.
- We can provide some services while you remain in your car. Your care team will let you know if this is an option for what you need.
- You will be directed to a specific area of our parking lot. Look for signs about where to pull up.
- Turn your engine off and put down the windows on both sides of the car. Remain in your car.