BHRS Quality Management
BHRS AUTHORIZATION AND CONSENT FORMS
Contractor Forms: https://www.smchealth.org/bhrs/providers/soc
WEBINAR RECORDINGS & POWERPOINTS
Link to Quality Management Videos:
County Staff |
BHRS Staff and other San Mateo County Health Department Staff may access QM training in the county LMS at www.smcgov.org/LMS
BHRS Contractors/Contract Agencies may access the LMS by creating an account at https://sanmateocounty.csod.com/selfreg/register.aspx?c=bhrscp01
Client & Services Information (CSI)
Health Information Exchange (HIE)
What’s New QM
For the latest updates from the BHRS QM Team, check out our What’s New one pagers.
DHCS Info Notices
For more information about new requirements from The Department of Health Care Services, click the link below to view their Information Notices.
For more information about new requirements from The Board of Behavioral Sciences, click the link below.
BBS Supervisor Resources
- Supervision-Related Regulation Changes for Individuals Pursuing LMFT, LCSW or LPCC Licensure and Supervisors (effective January 1, 2021)
- BBS Supervisor Resource Page
- BBS Supervisor Self-Assessment Form
QM Webinar Training Schedule
Introduction to CalAIM
The following presentations were developed by CalMHSA to assist
counties in understanding the changes related to CalAIM.
* Information specific to contract providers is coming soon.
CalMHSA LMS Training Video Information
QM CalAIM Resources
QM Live Webinar Slides and Recordings
- Link to Webinar 1: CalAIM Overview Recording
- Link to Webinar 2: CalAIM Access to Services Recording
- Link to Webinar 3: CalAIM Assessment Recording
- Link to Webinar 4: CalAIM Diagnosis and Problem List Recording
- Link to Webinar: CalAIM Informational Recording
- Link to Webinar 5: CalAIM Progress Notes
CalAIM Related Polices
The following policies were developed by CalMHSA and adopted by BHRS to be in compliance with the CalAIM changes.
- Policy 22-01: Criteria for Beneficiary Access to SMHS, Medical Necessity and Other Coverage Requirements
- Policy 22-02: DMC-ODS Requirements for the Period of 2022-2026
- Policy 22-03: No Wrong Door for Mental Health Services
- Policy 22-04: Documentation Requirements for all SMHS, ODS and DMC-ODS
- Policy 23-01: Adult and Youth Screening and Transition of Care Tools
NON-BHRS PROVIDER 5150 TRAINING
This training will NOT open in Internet Explorer 11, you must play this in Chrome or another browser.
Last Updated 08/06/2021: Training Duration: 30 minutes
This training is intended for Mills Hospital, VA, Kaiser Permanente, Sutter Health and other contracted non-BHRS providers to complete the San Mateo County 5150 Certification Training.
This is a required training for any contracted clinical or hospital staff requesting 5150 writing privileges. The purpose of this training is to provide a basic orientation to the current laws governing involuntary detention. If you are qualified you will be emailed your 5150 certification card.
- At the end of the training there is an attestation and survey. If you do not completely fill out the attestation and survey you will not be issued a 5150 card.
- Print the test at the end of the training for your records.
- If you are issued a 5150 card from San Mateo County, BHRS Quality Management will email you or your agency representative the card within 7 days of completing the training and survey.
- If you do not receive an emailed 5150 card from San Mateo County BHRS Quality Management, you are not certified to write a hold in San Mateo County.
Please email us with your questions at: HS_BHRS_ASK_QM@smcgov.org
ABOUT QUALITY MANAGEMENT
QUALITY MANAGEMENT WORKPLANS
Mental Health & SUDS
Quality Improvement Workplans
End of Year Review – Quality Improvement Work Plan
QM CONTACT INFORMATION
1950 Alameda de Las Pulgas, Suite 157
San Mateo, CA 94403
Fax: (650) 525-1762
PONY: MLH 327
For general questions: HS_BHRS_ASK_QM@smcgov.org
For submitting forms such as IRs, Change of Provider, Block Chart
Requests, Subpoenas, Records Requests, etc.: HS_BHRS_QM@smcgov.org
For PAVE related support: HS_BHRS_PAVE@smcgov.org
For IRB Submissions or Inquiries: HS_BHRS_IRB@smcgov.org