This webpage is the central location for most frequently accessed and requested services at Environmental Health Services (EHS). In Fall 2023, EHS launched our online Community Portal where you can pay your invoice, file a complaint, request public records, and submit an application for a permit.
- You will need to enter the invoice number found on your invoice when prompted.
- For 5-digit long invoice numbers, please add 000 before the 5 digits when entering your number.
- For 6-digit long invoice numbers, please add IN0 before the 6 digits when entering your number.
– Please note that if you do not add 000 or IN0, you will be unable to correctly pull your invoice up in the online portal.
- File a complaint
- Request public records
Other Helpful Links
- For a comprehensive list of fees by program, visit smchealth.org/ehfees.
- Schedule a free household hazardous waste appointment at smchealth.org/hhw-appt
- Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) Environmental Health Agency’s (EPA) I.D. Verification Questionnaire
- California Environmental Reporting System (CERS)
- For more information about the work we do at EHS, visit smchealth.org/eh.