The Office of Diversity and Equity (ODE)
Latest News and Highlights
ODE is looking for new interns!
Upcoming Events and Trainings
- *NEW* May is Mental Health Awareness Month!
New Community Resources
- Cultural Humility Group Agreements - Bring these Group Agreements to your next meeting to ensure all attendees are practicing cultural humility while speaking, listening, and engaging.
- Dealing with Community Stress
- We Welcome All Poster
- Health Equity Initiatives: A Ten Year Review
New from Storytelling Program
- *NEW* Substance Use and Suicide 2017
- ODE Storytelling Report (FY 16-17)
- Housing Photovoices
- On Hate and Bias: Youth Speak Out
- Iris’s Digital Story
ODE is dedicated to creatively bringing discussions of inequities, disparities, and injustice front and center in our work. We invite you to visit our page on the BHRS Blog: