The Office of Diversity and Equity (ODE)
Embracing Diversity and Advancing Equity
Latest News and Highlights
- *NEW* Parent Project Spring 2023 Schedule now available!
- *NEW* 2/11- AACI Presents: A Black History Month Celebration
- *NEW* SMC BHRS Cultural Competency Plan (FY21-22)
- *NEW* Cultural Humility Group Agreements now translated into San Mateo County threshold languages. View here.
- *NEW* ODE Job Opportunities
- ODE Internship 2022-2023
- ODE Cultural Competency Plan 2020-2021
- Health Equity Initiative Virtual Meeting Schedule
- Substance Use and Suicide 2017
- ODE Storytelling Report (FY 16-17)
- Housing Photovoices
- On Hate and Bias: Youth Speak Out
- Iris’s Digital Story
ODE is dedicated to creatively bringing discussions of inequities, disparities, and injustice front and center in our work. We invite you to visit our page on the BHRS Blog:
For more info, email us at ODE@smcgov.org.