STD/HIV Program Administrative Binder
Advisory Community Board
Client Satisfaction Activities
Compliance with ADA
Equal Employment Opportunity – Veterans Served
Physicians/Mental Health licenses
The San Mateo Medical Center – Medical staff office keeps track and records of physicians’ licenses.
Client Eligibility Screening/Admission Criteria
- Message from the Privacy Officer
- Confidentiality/Privacy of Protected Health Information PDF
Code of Ethics/Standards of Conduct
- Employee Code of Conduct PDF
- Medical Staff Mission Statement
Certification of Laboratory
The laboratories at San Mateo Public Health and at the San Mateo Medical Center have the proper certifications on file.
Emergency Response Materials
- Emergency Communications
- SMCReady – Be Ready for the Unexpected
- Emergency Preparedness and Response – CDC
Development Activity Log
- Learning Management System (below) keeps track of training and activities of all County Employees.
- Learning Management System (LMS) for County Employees
Quality Assurance Activities
- Seamless Care Center Initiative – projects for quality assurance are selected, researched, completed, reviewed and evaluated at the monthly Clinic Operations Meetings. Participants’ files/records are reviewed quarterly.
EMA Requirements (ARIES Data System)
Clinic Outpatient Readiness
- Survey Prep Readiness