Adolescent Family Life Program
Are you a pregnant teen or new teen parent?
We can help:
- Make medical appointments for you and your baby
- Teach you about safe sex, healthy eating and how to raise healthy, happy kids
- Support you in building healthy relationships and self-esteem
- Provide guidance on custody, visitation, child support and other legal issues
- Help you get health insurance
- Support you in staying in or going back to school
- Connect you with groups that can give you emergency baby supplies like clothing, diapers, and formula and help you find a safe place to live
And more, all for free. And the best part is, we come to you—at home, school, you tell us. Services are available in your native language.
Who is Eligible
Pregnant or parenting teens living in San Mateo County. Services are provided to up to age 20; however, exceptions to the age limits can be made on a case-by-case basis.
How to Apply
Call us at (650) 573-2501. Referrals are accepted from teens, family members, and providers.