Skip to main content Skip to site navigation

Pfizer boosters available at Event Center

cars driving into vaccination clinic in Event Center pavilion

Staff at the Event Center booster clinic will get you through the process quickly and efficiently. You can make an appointment via MyTurn, or you can drive up without an appointment. The Event Center is open on Tuesdays (noon-7pm) and Wednesdays through Saturdays (9am-4pm).

Allyson Chan
Education and Economic Development Committee Member


City: Foster City
Supervisorial District: 2
School: Hillsdale High School
Joined the commission: 2018
Why did you join the SMCYC?: “I wanted to get involved and make a difference in the community and meet others with similar interests.”
Fun facts: I sing in my school’s choir.