Skip to main content Skip to site navigation

Frequently Asked Questions


When should I submit my timesheets?

Timesheets should be submitted immediately following the end of the pay periods on the 15th of the month and the last day of the month.

When will I receive my first set of timesheets?

You will have access to your timesheets when you have completed the enrollment process and your client’s case has been opened.

You can call our Payroll/Enrollment Assistance Line to find out the status of your enrollment.

How do I sign up for Direct Deposit?

Use this State Direct Deposit form SOC 829 and mail it to the address at the bottom of the back page. You can visit this page for more information. You can also sign up in the Electronic Services Portal

Is Direct Deposit automatic if I sign up for Electronic Timesheets?

No, but you can sign up for Direct Deposit via the Electronic Timesheet website, if you have registered for Electronic Timesheets.

When will I get my paycheck?

The State of California has 10 business days to issue your check from the date your timesheet is submitted. Remember, weekends and holidays may delay your payment. You can call the IHSS Provider Help Desk to inquire about your pay check: (866) 376-7066.

How do I submit a change of address?

Use this Change of Address form IP Change of Address Form  and return it to us at P.O. Box 5892, San Mateo, CA 94402.

Or you can call your Payroll Specialist to ask them to mail or email you the form.

You can also fax us your written address change request, signed and dated by you, to fax number (833) 285-1128.

You can also change your address in the Electronic Services Portal.

Who do I call if I need a verification of employment?

Please visit our Contact Us page to find information on verification of employment.

What is Share of Cost (SOC) and why was it deducted from my paycheck?

Visit this page to find more information on SOC.

What is a Live-In Certification Form?

This form is used for Federal and State tax wage exclusion. For more information on this form, click here. For a copy of the Live-In Certification Form, click here

How do I request a duplicate W-2?

Call your Payroll Specialist to request a duplicate W-2. Please note that during tax season, duplicates for the current tax year cannot be requested until the end of February.