Event Host Resources
- This media notice is to grant County of San Mateo permission to take and use photo/videos from a given event.
- Media notice in different languages:
English, Spanish, Chinese, Tagalog, Russian
- How to use Media Notice:
- Post in an area where participants will see at the beginning of an event. The notice should be placed in a prominent area, such as at a registration table or on the wall(s) for in-person events or presentation slide for virtual events.
- In a welcome address, verbally mention the media notice and provide options to opt-out. People can opt-out by sitting in a designated area that will not be filmed/photographed for in-person events and turning off their camera/changing their username in a virtual event.
- Marketing Materials coming soon!
Toolkit: Support for Individuals on Social and Digital
Media (by National Suicide Prevention Lifeline)
- If you want data collected for your specific event, please reach out to the contact below.
- If you have any questions or suggestions about hosting an event, please contact the 2023 MHM Planning Co-Chairs, Sylvia Tang at STang@smcgov.org or Kristie Lui at KFLui@smcgov.org.
- Toolkit: Support for Individuals on Social and Digital Media (by National Suicide Prevention Lifeline)