The Mobile Clinic provides convenient and confidential medical care.
Are you homeless, uninsured, or insured with Medi-Cal, Medi-Care or San Mateo County health insurance? Find high-quality, immediate health care services at the Mobile Clinic! Drop by, no appointment needed.
Services offered include:
- Urgent care: illness and injury treatment
- Primary care: treatment, health advice, referrals
- Screenings: blood pressure, sugar for diabetes, Tuberculosis, pregnancy, STDs
- Vaccinations: for adults, teens, children
- Adult school & work physicals: results in 48 hours
- Family planning: counseling, emergency contraception, prevention
- Referrals for mental health services
- Needle exchange
Van Services Dates by City and Day of the Week
The schedule is subject to change, so please call (650) 573-2786 to confirm time and place.
Fair Oaks – Tuesday
Redwood City – Wednesday
San Bruno – Friday
South San Francisco – Monday
South San Francisco
Linden & Pine (map)
10:00am – 4:00pm
Fair Oaks Community Center (Parking Lot) (map)
2600 Middlefield Road
9:00am – 1:00pm
5th & Spring Street (map)
12:00pm – 6:30pm
Please note: We do not offer TB skin tests (part one of two) on Fridays before a Monday holiday.
First Tongan United Methodist Church (map)
560 El Camino Real
10:00am – 2:00pm