Skip to main content Skip to site navigation

Enroll to be an In-Home Supportive Services Provider


Contact your client’s IHSS Social Worker or the Public Authority to get an enrollment packet to enroll as a provider. Enrollment can be finished in as little as one week.

How do I enroll to be a provider?

Please fill out all required paperwork in the enrollment packet and make sure to include:

  • A copy of a valid non-expired, government issued ID (e.g., state ID, driver’s license, passport)
  • A copy of an original Social Security Card

Mail or email your enrollment packet to the Public Authority:

Mail: P.O. Box 5892, San Mateo CA 94402

Scan all documents and