HIV Positive Services
We provide comprehensive medical care, as well as connections to dental care, food services, counseling, housing and emergency financial assistance. We also help tell your partners that they should get tested—anonymously. We also run support groups in English and Spanish. No client will be denied services because of inability to pay.
The following organizations also provide important information and services:
- CDC National HIV/AIDS Hotline: 1-800-CDC-INFO (232-4636)
- AIDS/HIV Nightline: 1-800-628-9240 or 415-434-AIDS (434-2437)
- HIV Health Info Line: 1-800-822-7422 or 415-558-9051
- Women Alive: 1-800-554-4876
- Crisis Management Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK or 1-800-784-2433