Skip to main content Skip to site navigation

Looking for your COVID-19 vaccination record?

The California Department of Public Health has created an online portal where you can access your vaccination information. The site will give you a digital copy of your vaccine record, which you can also print. Go to

If you notice an error in the state’s record, please contact the entity that gave you the vaccine to get the information corrected.

Mental Health & Substance Abuse Recovery Commission
Be a voice for our community

General information

Are you thinking of serving on a County board or Commission? Participate in the Mental Health & Substance Abuse Recovery Commission (MHSARC) – either by attending the monthly meeting or becoming a member of the commission. 

This is a great way to get involved and serve your local community!

Find out more about the MHSARC