Introduction to Mental Health by NAMI
– Wed, 5/1 7pm: San Carlos Library
– Sat, 5/4 11am: Brisbane Library
– Sat, 5/11 2pm: Foster City Library
– Sat, 5/18 1pm: Portola Valley Library
– Mon, 5/20 1pm: Woodside Library
The public is invited to attend a variety of free mental health awareness month events throughout the county, including informational workshops, wellness activities, film screenings, speaker panels, artistic performances, open mics, and more. All ages are welcome and interpretation services are available for some events.
Over 40 events will be offered at local libraries and community organizations throughout the County. See a complete list of events on the event calendar.
More info on Mental Health Awareness Month.