Skip to main content Skip to site navigation

Looking for your COVID-19 vaccination record?

The California Department of Public Health has created an online portal where you can access your vaccination information. The site will give you a digital copy of your vaccine record, which you can also print. Go to

If you notice an error in the state’s record, please contact the entity that gave you the vaccine to get the information corrected.

Holmon Torno
Environmental Justice Committee Secretary


City: San Carlos
Supervisorial District: 3
School: Junipero Serra High School
Joined the commission: 2018
Why did you join the SMCYC?: “Cause I saw it and was interested so I joined.”
Fun facts: I like cake.