We provide oxygen therapy, administer pulmonary medications to acute and chronically ill patients and apply and manage mechanical ventilation and life support for the critically ill.
Our Respiratory Therapists are licensed health care professionals providing care for patients with heart and lung problems, asthma, pneumonia, COPD, OSA, heart failure, respiratory distress and respiratory failure.
Experience and Services
- 24-hour hospital based and emergency room service by licensed personnel
- Personnel trained in advanced cardiac life support (ACLS), basic life support (BLS), and pediatric advanced life support (PALS)
- Oxygen Therapy
- Therapeutic bronchodilator treatments
- Bronchial Hygiene Therapy
- Pulmonary function testing – Adult and Pediatric
- Non-invasive ventilation (BiPAP, CPAP)
- Continuous Mechanical Ventilation in Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Manage, assess and treat patients in Critical Care, Medical/Surgical Care, Long-Term Care, Psychiatric Inpatient and Emergency Services