Skip to main content Skip to site navigation

Looking for your COVID-19 vaccination record?

The California Department of Public Health has created an online portal where you can access your vaccination information. The site will give you a digital copy of your vaccine record, which you can also print. Go to

If you notice an error in the state’s record, please contact the entity that gave you the vaccine to get the information corrected.

Boys Town National Hotline – Your Life Your Voice


The Boys Town National Hotline provides 24/7 help and counseling to kids and families in crisis. Counselors are available via phone, text, email and IM. 

Call 1-800-448-3000
Text VOICE to 20121