2020 Bay Area Stroke Conference
Postponed until future notice
In the interest of community safety the American Heart Association (AHA) has postponed the 2020 Bay Area Stroke Conference originally scheduled for March 26th. Please check the AHA website for updates.
- Registration & Breakfast: 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
- Event: 8:00 AM – 4:15 PM
Registration Fee: $125.00
Continuing Education Credits Available for Physicians, Nurses & EMS Professionals
Hot Topics Include:
- Atrial Fibrillation & Stroke
- Effective Post-Stroke Depression Care
- What’s New in Endovascular Treatments
- Frontline Stories from the Bay Area’s only Mobile Stroke Unit
- Stroke Mimics: When is a “Stroke” Not a Stroke?
For more information, please email Sandeep.Gill@heart.org or call 650-259-6780.